“large party well pleased”
Review of Chateau Restaurant

Chateau Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

we had a family luncheon birthday party for 19 here. Service was excellent, (thanks Coleen M) Food was very good also and everything was exceptional, food delivery, all nice and hot for such a large party.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Lunch @ Braintree. Ordered the luncheon special: Linguini and clams. Got linguini and mussels. Pointed out to waitress when she came back and asked how my clams were. The mussels in the shells were on top. In a rush, so I tried them. Not very good. Told the management. Their response was the waitress wrote it down wrong. Told them she said what is was correctly when she wrote it down. Then the manager said the kitchen did it wrong, and said goodbye . I have/had been a regular customer.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had the "pick 2" which gave choices of a semi entree and a salad or soup.I chose the onion soup with haddock. I really enjoyed my meal. The onion soup was the real thing. It had the melted cheese over the top, not a sprinkling of grated cheese which some restaurants do. I think it was a blend of Swiss and other cheeses with a tasty broth and chunks of French bread. The haddock was tasty with a small amount of bread crumbs. It was moist and flaky and delicious. The fish did not come with anything but the fish itself. No fries or veggies. That is what I wanted. The Italian bread they served was so fresh I had to stop myself from eating more than one slice.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I had a really great dinner with friends at this restaurant. The portions are pretty big. The toasted ravioli were perfect, meatballs, chicken piccata salads all great. Clean bathrooms with changing station Family friendly place. So worth it !!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We just returned from a birthday celebration at the Braintree Chateau and had a very pleasant evening. We had called for a reservation and were brought to a booth in the main dining room. Our waitress was friendly, helpful and attentive. The menu has a wide variety of choices. Although it is an Italian restaurant, we love their seafood. I had the broiled seafood platter, while my husband had the fried scallops. Both were delicious and good portions. Prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere is pleasant. We have dined at many of the Chateau restaurants; this is one of our favorites.