“Good Addition to Braintree Choices”
Review of 110 Grill

110 Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
110 Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 149 Restaurants in Braintree
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Description: 110 Grill's comfortable, but yet upscale-casual atmosphere, complete with open kitchens, large horseshoe-shaped bars and outdoor patios with fire pits, creates the ideal dining environment for any occasion. We prepare our dishes from the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchens and we offer seasonal menus. We are very committed to allergy awareness and offer gluten free menus.
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

110 Grill is a good addition to Braintree restaurant choices. It is conveniently located just off Route 128 and near to the AMC Cinemas. We went there before a movie. The decor is nice if rather typical and there is a handsome bar. All of us thought our dishes were good and the service was both professional and friendly. An additional bonus is that 110 Grill accepts reservations which is sadly rare on Boston’s south shore.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Came on Tuesday evening with a colleague and the place was packed. About a 45 minute so we found a couple of seats at the bar.

Bartenders / waitress were excellent. Friendly and available. Food was ok. My colleague had salmon which he said was really good. I had the meatloaf which was also good, but I wish they didn't put ketchup on the mashed potatoes.

Nice atmosphere and good food, but be prepared to wait!

Many cheers ....

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter loved the tomato soup and grilled cheese was amazing! My husband thought the steak and cheese sandwich was very good. The service and staff was top notch! I usually find most chains mediocre. The atmosphere is fun and the menu diverse. This is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I visited 110 grill for the time Saturday night and sat at the bar. Nanci was so warm and inviting. She gave me a great recommendation for lamb chops which were delicious. I signed up for their rewards program and I’ll be back to sit at the bar if I see Nancy working.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

After trying to get into this location for months, we finally chose a night when luckily it wasn’t too busy. My chicken caprese was delicious and the portion size was ample. My daughter enjoyed her salmon served over soba noodles and her sangria was refreshing. Olivia was our server and she was very friendly and accommodating. She truly made our night special! We will definitely be going back to this restaurant!!

Been to 110 Grill? Share your experiences!