All reviews one bedroom suite walk in shower fire pit living area highway side outdoor grill nice job busy highway logan express full kitchen free parking grand opening very clean hotel nice property front desk breakfast staff south shore plaza
Reviewed 5 September 2018

There are no words to describe how incredible the staff is at the Residence Inn Boston Braintree so I will do my best. First, this is our second time staying here and believe me, the first time was also amazing. We were accommodated with top notch customer service and greeted with friendly smiles. I especially liked how the staff remembered my family and mentioned the conversations we had in the past considering it had been a year since our last stay. We were provided with everything we needed to make us feel truly like a resident. Our rooms were very clean and inviting. A special thank you to Donald Kelly, Serina, Kevin Clark, Dean, francisco and especially Brian who went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met. These beautiful souls truly deserve to be recognized. I would highly with out reservation recommend this hotel. When you check in make sure you ask for Donald, Serina or Kevin. You will not be disappointed.
D. Griffin

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Adventurer764630
Reviewed 28 August 2018

we stayed here for a visit to Boston. This hotel is above expectations. the front desk ladies, shuttle drivers, and breakfast staff are top notch. The free shuttle to the station and free parking are worth the stay. The breakfast has glassware not disposable which was a nice change for this trip. We will recommend this hotel to anyone in the Boston area, and will use this property in the future should we be in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels for business and pleasure. This place isthe best in my opinion. The decor is fabulous, location is ideal, and the staff is beyond friendly and welcoming. They really make your stay both comfortable and fun. Nightly activities like bingo and buffets were offered.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Residence Inn Braintree was great! Facility and Staff are Top Notch. When we checked in (Dimitri) was absolutely fantastic. He was patient in answering our questions and providing us with the details of the hotel. Our room was spacious, immaculate and comfortable. We were dropping our son off at MIT and the hotel was a nice retreat for us to spend the last few days before we would send him off to college. The hotel also provides a very nice complimentary buffet style breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, muffins, cereal, coffee, etc) that started our day. Additionally, they host an evening mixer on certain nights and we attended on a Monday night. The mixer had an array of food that was additionally very satisfying. Also, since we had been informed that driving and parking in Boston could be quite difficult and expensive, we utilized the hotel's complimentary shuttle to and from the subway (T station). Our drivers (Francisco and Brian) were engaging and very enjoyable to converse with. Both gave us good insight on Boston and the surrounding area. Lastly, if you are considering which hotel to stay in while in the Boston area, put this one at the TOP OF YOUR LIST.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank westc37
Reviewed 21 August 2018

What a wonderful experience. Upon checking in the front staff customer service was top notch. The rooms and common areas were spotless. The breakfast was just right. I have no complaints, except I wish we were staying more than 1 night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family