All reviews fire pit one bedroom suite walk in shower living area highway side outdoor grill nice job busy highway logan express full kitchen free parking grand opening very clean hotel nice property a great stay front desk breakfast staff
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Marriott has had a stronghold in the hotel industry for as long as I can remember and after my stay at the Residence Inn, Boston Braintree, I know why. The staff were amazingly friendly and accommodating at every turn and I so appreciated it. Breakfast was great... I opted to dine in rather than going for a pricey mother's day breakfast elsewhere, and the rooms were fantastic! I absolutely loved the decor as well. Though I doubt to return to Boston, I'll be sure to look for Residence Inn's as my first choice when traveling from now on. Thanks!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at The Residence Inn in Braintree and this newer hotel will definitely meet your needs. We needed two rooms with a request for high floor and same floor. The front desk staff were outstanding in accommodating our needs. Front desk staff are professional and were excellent with helping with any information needed for local take out of food etc. Housekeeping does a great job and very attentive if you need anything. The property inside and out is well maintained. The lobby area features sofas as well as tables and fireplaces and tv's. The hotel is just off I-93 and close to restaurants and mall. There is also a restaurant adjacent to the hotel on the property. Pricing was very good. Great hotel...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I love staying at this Residence Inn. ALL of the staff are very friendly and accommodating. They seem to all work as a team and actually enjoy being at work, and it shows through their exceptional customer service. The hotel along with the rooms are very modern, attractive and exceptional detail to cleanliness. Fun "mix" last night with food and bingo/prizes!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Shannon S, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Braintree, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us at our new Residence Inn Braintree and your nice comments regarding the staff. We do try to provide a fun atmosphere for our employees and guests. Bingo night is a staff and guest favorite! Summer is coming (soon hopefully) and we will be having corn hole competitions at the fire pit. We look forward to seeing you soon for light refreshments, fun and games.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

From the front desk to the housekeeping staff everyone was wonderful!!! We are in the process of relocating to Boston and the staff at the front desk was superb! Donald and the other young lady that was there went above and beyond answering our questions about the city. I was already stressed out trying to find a house but they truly made the trip easy and effortless. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Also they play bingo on certain nights. Breakfast was good and so were the snacks in the evening. Thank you for all your help!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Monica V
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Like others have posted, we were forced here by a wonderful storm that left us displaced from our coastal home. I booked a one bedroom suite and was very pleased with the accommodations. The room was the size of a small one bedroom condo with a nicely equipped kitchen and eating area, living room, and king sized bedroom. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and I appreciated having two televisions. My two children shared a pull out sofa which was perfect for them. The breakfast was extremely busy as the hotel was packed but they did a nice job restocking quickly. It is a small pool that was full of kids but again, well managed. The staff was very helpful. I cannot remember the gentleman's name at the front desk but he was wonderful. They were burdened with a full house because of the massive storm but seemed to have done a good job being prepared. My one small frustration was the fact that we were not given our "guaranteed" late check out. As Gold Members were are afforded a guaranteed late check out of 4pm. When I attempted to confirm this, I was told by the woman at the front that they could only give me until 2pm. Understanding the situation with the weather, I did not put up a fuss and agreed. A few minutes later I was told by another staff member that they would need me to vacate by 1pm. I was really put off by that but did not create a fuss because I was trying to be as understanding as possible. Overall, a really great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shannon S, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Braintree, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Yes, that was a trying time for everyone. Thank you for mentioning the staff. They stayed the course through the 4easters and did a great job. I do apologize you were not able to take advantage of your 4 pm check out. As a platinum member you should have been able to take advantage of that. We do appreciate the kind review and know the staff went to great lengths to make everyone comfortable. It’s always easy to be nice to nice people, and you are one. Thanks again for the nice review.