All reviews holiday inn indoor pool breakfast buffet off the highway the entire staff boston area wedding atrium minuteman conference
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Our room was beautiful, right on the pool and atrium. Housekeeping was wonderful in taking care of our room. Juna, at the front desk, is a delightful young lady, courteous, helpful, always smiling. Chappey, in maintenance, was always available for unloading and loading our car (a LOT of stuff!), and providing boxes for us to ship stuff home. In the restaurant, Gail and Ivory were delightful, and we so enjoyed being at their tables, where they always knew to bring us decaf coffee, and a to-go cup for the balance of coffee in the pot. The entire staff is wonderful, and the property is beautiful and quiet. If you want the Boston area, THIS is the place to stay. We were here for 10 days, and enjoyed every minute.

Room Tip: Poolside or atrium-side is beautiful, with sliding glass doors onto a little patio with table and chairs.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel used to be a Holiday Inn, but not its privately owned. The hotel is in desperate need of updating. The hallways and room was clean. Dated but clean, except for the bathroom. There was a drop ceiling over the shower, that was weird. But there was mild growing on the support for the drop ceiling tiles, there was also mold in the grout all over the wall tiles.

The toilet ran about every 15min, and the vanity was so beat up it looked like it was found on the side of the road. There was no happy medium with the HVAC, it ran constantly, I turned it off just because of all the noise, not good when it was 40 degrees outside.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. There was several conferences during the day and one of the nights a rowdy group was in the pool area, which if your in a pool side room, it's loud.

The Minute Man Grill onsite had really good food and an excellent bar staff. Prices were reasonable and they had a decent selection. The buffalo tenders were delicious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I stay at many hotels and the staff here is amazing. From check in to dinner to check out they are amazing. Ally and Tina at the front desk are an absolute pleasure to deal with always so positive and friendly. I am greeted with a smile every time. At dinner I am provided with top notch service by bartender/server Mina. Def my favorite hotel. The food is definitely overpriced but the top notch staff makes up for it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Room was OK, but security on exterior doors was lacking. Hotel is not near very many choices for dining and is hidden away in a business park or so it seemed. Choices for staying in this immediate area are few so they may have a captive audience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jeramy R, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We acquired the property early this year and are working to update many areas of the facility and improve each and every guests stay. I hope we may accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

First the good stuff - the room was clean and the staff was friendly. They let us check in early and the check out is at noon, which is nice. There was a restaurant and bar which was OK and convenient. Now the rest --The interior was strange with the rooms having small balconies around a courtyard. I remember staying in either this place or a copy circa 1999 and thinking it was exotic and cool. Not so much in 2017. I was in town for a family event and this place was recommended to me by my host. I paid more than I normally would for a hotel, so I expected better. There was a wedding in the courtyard until late at night so there was a lot of noise and that area was roped off. It was kind of strange--I was standing in my pajamas on the balcony feeling like I was at a wedding.
Like a bad dream. Also, and I did not realize this until late at night--my room did not include any kind of breakfast. The clerk told me "At that rate, you don't get the breakfast included!" But I paid more than I would have at the Holiday Inn Express for an updated room and full breakfast. I should have book Holiday Inn Express--and I found out that was closer too! So, this place is not the worst, but check around for a better deal before you book.

Room Tip: Ask if there are any events planned during your stay because you will have full view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nancy E

I apologize our hotel did not meet your expectations. We strive to ensure each guest receives great service and enjoys their stay. I believe we are the best valued full service hotel in the area and since we have acquired this location we have been diligently working on updating the product.

I hope you give us the opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations in the future.