“Great for takeout or eat-in”

Oscar's Burritos Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Boxborough
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We had finished apple picking around dinner time at a nearby orchard and wanted a quick bite to eat. The area didn't show much in terms of food options (at least our GPS didn't have much to show us). This popped up 10 minutes from our location and we decided to give it a try. The chance we took was well worth it! We were the only ones ordering at the time (around 6pm) and they took our order super quick. By 7pm the place had a very long line with a mix of eat-in diners and takeout orders. The food was served hot, everything was tasty and the service was great! Would go again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Stopped for q quick lunch while on the way to Maine. We had three different burritos (steak, grilled chicken and spicy chicken) and a plantain. Each burrito was stuffed with goodies and delicious. Service was fast and friendly even though crowded around lunchtime. Fun atmosphere sitting on the screened porch in the middle of a beautiful garden center. Worth the trip 5 mins off Rt. 495.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Found this place through tripadvisor. We drove 30 minutes to eat here. Food was very good. But not great. Had the chicken burritto. It was good but should have been warmer. Help seemed friendly. I would eat here again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We love Oscar's so much that we get take-out once a week. I love the Blackened Cajun Chicken Burritos (spicey). We also love the following burritos: grilled chicken, pesto, fajita. My husband had the Salmon tacos and said they were delicious. We usually do takeout because the atmosphere is casual and somewhat noisy, although they do have a few tables outside in a porch area. The restaurant is in a funny location - near the ice rink, and a garden center. But don't be fooled by that. This is some of the best food in the Acton/Boxborough area. :-)

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped on the way home from a road trip because of the great reviews online and we were blown away by this wonderful, fresh food. My daughter had delicious steak tacos (my picky eater said they were the best tacos ever) and my husband and I split a carnitas burrito. It was so good that we went back and got another carnitas taco! The people are lovely, the garden center setting is actually quite nice (we sat on the screened in porch) and the food is positively delicious! Wish we lived closer. We have been talking about the meal ever since!