See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Big rooms with a view and such a beautiful golf course.
The Continental breakfast needs more fresh fruit and more healthier starches; too many pastries with sugary toppings. Other than that the Inn is a great value.

Room Tip: Upper floor is best view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 2 November 2016

Hello Jenny,

We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy that you had a great stay with us at The International. I will let the staff you mentioned know what a great job they are doing. I am currently working on making changes to our breakfast. I will be adding in some fresh fruit and other ingredients to make your own yogurt parfait. We will be adding flavored waffles, oatmeal, and hard boiled eggs. This change should be in place by December 1, 2016. Please come back and let us know what you think of our new breakfast products. Thank you again for you patronage and taking the time out to share your feedback.

Have A Wonderful Day!
racheal.brown@theinternational.com

Reviewed 16 October 2016

From the minute we arrived at The International there was a great feeling about the resort. The front desk personnel were very welcoming and helpful getting our room assignments ( had 4 rooms booked for the wedding). Valarie, and Max in the evening, answered all our questions and helped with dinner reservations.
Our room was spacious, but seemed to be missing a dresser or a place to put our clothes. Had to live out of my suitcase. But other than that it was a comfortable room.
The "common" room was great for a meeting place for all the guests at the wedding.
The restaurant was large and the food was good. Great kids menu and friendly servers. The outside was nicely landscaped and maintained well. Beautiful fall colors for October wedding.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 October 2016

Hello Guest,

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience here at The International. I will personally thank Valerie and Max for the great service that they provided to you while you were our guest. I would like to thank you for reviewing our property and for your positive feedback. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Have A Wonderful Day!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Three of my sisters and myself stayed at the Lodge September 25 through the 30. It was an amazing time spent together and the staff at this hotel bent over backwards to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. They made sure we had a coffee pot and mugs in the room, that the rooms were adjoining and that we knew how to hook up a laptop to watch movies that we brought. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. This is not a big city fancy hotel, but it was fabulous for our needs. Best sister trip to date! Thank you International!!

Room Tip: The first floor rooms made accessibility easier for everyone with health conditions.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 October 2016

Greetings Deb,

Thank you so much for this great review. I personally remember you and your sisters staying with us. I am happy to hear that your sister getaway was a hit with you and your family. It was a pleasure to have you at The International as our guests and I hope that you will come back to visit us again. We appreciate you taking the time out to review our property. Thank you for your patronage and your review.

Warm Regards,
(978)779-1320

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Played golf had supper, spent the night. Played golf, had lunch, and headed back to Maine. The golf course was beautiful and in excellent shape. The food was also excellent.The entire staff went above and beyond. Highly recommend. Wooo

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 22 August 2016

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear you had a great stay with us at The International, our management team and staff strive to provide the best guest services. I would like to thank you for taking the time out to provide us with great feedback. We appreciate your review and patronage and hope that when your travel brings you to the Bolton area you will stay with us again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Stayed at The International for a wedding. Overall our experience was horrific. Bugs in the rooms. Staff were rude and condescending; hotel rooms were outdated. This place is still in business because there are very few hotels in the area; if there was competition they would be out of business very quickly. The golf course is the draw; otherwise, the hotel and restaurant are horrific.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 August 2016

Good Evening Guest,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent stay with us. This is not what The International strives for, we do our best to ensure every guests stay is not only pleasurable, but memorable. I would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay in hopes that we can improve on our guest experience. Again, I apologize on behalf of the entire management team and staff of The International for your unacceptable experience. Please contact me so we can further discuss this situation.

racheal.brown@theinternational.com