“Nice hotel”

Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We were here for a hockey tournament. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a Starbucks in the lobby which is a huge plus for me. It's a little drive to get to restaurants but there are plenty of options that are close. They also have a small gym and swimming pool.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Ron C, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Good Day, Thanks for staying with us and the 4 out of 5 Star rating. I will be sure to share with the team your feedback on a nice hotel, staff friendly and the Starbucks which everyone enjoys daily. We hope when you are in the Boston/Billerica area you will again choose the courtyard.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My stay here was excellent. I checked in very late, and the process was smooth and efficient. I wish I remembered the name of the woman who checked me in, but she was incredibly pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and well up to the standards I expect from Courtyards as a Rewards Member. Highly recommend this Courtyard as a cheaper alternative to expensive Boston properties. The drive into Cambridge the next morning was a bit difficult with traffic, but well worth it for the money I saved staying here. Great value, terrific service. Not much else you can ask for.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ron C, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Good Day James, thanks for staying with us your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to share with the team your feedback on a "Terrific staff, clean room and a great value. We hope when you are in the Boston/Billerica area again you will choose the courtyard.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

2 night stay for business. Located in a business park and a convenient drive to Bedford area. Comfy spacious rooms and a decent buffet breakfast or the option of ordering to go from a Starbucks in the hotel.
Didn't use gym but looked ok and also has a swimming pool

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the Courtyard Marriott in Billerica, MA for honoring the Vettes to Vets Weekend again this year by offering a lower rate for those coming from out of town to participate in the event held on the last Sunday of the month in September! The Marriott parking lot this year held 647 Corvettes (biggest participation in 14 years!). This was our 7th year in attendance and I have to say that coming into the Marriott and being "recognized and welcomed" by the front desk Staff is an outstanding tribute to the Marriott in hiring not just ordinary people but EXTRAORDINARY employees who make each and every guest feel "welcomed-back"! Just to name a few from last year Tara Norton, Kris Frazee, Reynosa -- your smiles welcomed us in and Karen Curry (who I just missed by 5 minutes) sent me a special "something" to let me know she was thinking of us this week inasmuch as she wouldn't be able to see the Sunday parade but because we were able to stay an extra night I got to THANK her personally and hug her for her kindness and words of joy in being able to share a little conversation on Monday morning before we left! We were able to wish Mark and Reynosa best of luck moving to New Jersey -- told them we'd miss them and we welcomed Brennan at the front desk (he fits right in with his welcoming personality!). What can I say about the rooms -- top notch, clean and bright and the towels were in plenty supply for having to take a couple showers a day (truly was a couple of very hot days in Billerica this year). The housekeeping staff were very friendly and amenable to our requests - especially Bernice who was a remarkably kind woman with a beautiful smile - so willing to help! The food for both our Friday night meeting and Saturday's banquet was very tasty and plentiful -- and having the cookies our before dinner was my husband's VERY FAVORITE present (he's a cookie monster - breakfast, lunch and dinner). Yes, 5 stars to the Courtyard Marriott for such exceptional care and service for all of us in attendance for the Vettes to Vets weekend, but also in taking such good care of all the others who were staying from all over the country -- THANKS for such WONDERFUL MEMORIES and having such an EXCELLENT STAFF!!

Room Tip: Seemed to me that all the rooms would be perfect and the Staff is amenable to whatever your preferen...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Once again, Melissa and I have frequent this event now for the third time! Let's start with the hotel at check in. Because it was an Corvette weekend event, we were able to get a very special rate! My wife and I were exhausted from the drive up from CT...I know for some, this may be a short visit! Try doing this along with my VERY limited exertions because of my back pain! As we pulled up behind the hotel, we were maybe 5 or 6 there. It was a start for sure!
This event is, hands down, the best event I look forward to! This event is an ALL corvette event that falls on the last Sun of Sept! So, if interested, the next one will be on Sept 30th!
If you are a corvette owner, or just a pure enthusiast of the sports car, this is an event not to shy away from! It is a rain or shine event because of how much time, preparation, and hotel bookings that have to be taken place! It was estimated that there were approximately 615 corvettes there, and not counting the Vettes that did not participate in the parade!
YES, a parade! We leave from the hotel straight to the VA..(approximately a 10 min ride)
If you go up the Sat before the Sun show, they serve an elegant dinner Sat night. Then the dessert and auctions occurred...
If you stay the night before (Sat), there is a special quirk to register at 8 am. The Sun morning, there is an average breakfast served, which is separate from other non participating event people staying at the hotel!
Now, the Hotel was EXTREMELY clean! Yes, grant it, the few months before they had made extensive upgrades and new furniture in most rooms.
2015, I had made a snap judgement about the hotel not having coffee readily available to those of us that cannot sleep because of the pure excitement for the following day! I was extremely happy to see it this year! The room was extremely clean, neat, smelled the new, and the shower was extremely pleasing. The towels were of top grade, and so is the hotel! (At least now that they served complimentary coffee for those of us that cannot sleep! )
If you are not afraid to get your beloved corvette to get a little dirty, and want to participate in one of the largest showing of corvettes in the country, then the Vettes To Vets in Billerica MA will NEVER be a disappointment! This hotel, not only exceeded my every need, but was a VERY gorgeous hotel you may stay in! Staff, people, and the servers that were presented to us this year tops no other!! This Hotel definitely gets 5 stars! If there were more, then I'd give more!!
Thank you guys for everything, and look forward to seeing y'all next year!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 26 September 2017

Good Day Assassin77, thanks for your feedback on the Vettes to Vet weekend. The team here at the hotel enjoys it as much as you and the all of our Vettes to Vets guest. We are glad you enjoyed the food, hotel and the service from the team. Looking forward to seeing you next year in Billerica.

Ron Cuomo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
4.9 km away
11.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
8.9 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington

Been to Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford? Share your experiences!