All reviews typical courtyard business hotel small gym courtyard marriott lobby area hockey tournament nice hotel room was clean and comfortable off the highway buffet breakfast business travel would stay here again mini fridge boston starbucks
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the Courtyard Marriott in Billerica, MA for honoring the Vettes to Vets Weekend again this year by offering a lower rate for those coming from out of town to participate in the event held on the last Sunday of the month in September! The Marriott parking lot this year held 647 Corvettes (biggest participation in 14 years!). This was our 7th year in attendance and I have to say that coming into the Marriott and being "recognized and welcomed" by the front desk Staff is an outstanding tribute to the Marriott in hiring not just ordinary people but EXTRAORDINARY employees who make each and every guest feel "welcomed-back"! Just to name a few from last year Tara Norton, Kris Frazee, Reynosa -- your smiles welcomed us in and Karen Curry (who I just missed by 5 minutes) sent me a special "something" to let me know she was thinking of us this week inasmuch as she wouldn't be able to see the Sunday parade but because we were able to stay an extra night I got to THANK her personally and hug her for her kindness and words of joy in being able to share a little conversation on Monday morning before we left! We were able to wish Mark and Reynosa best of luck moving to New Jersey -- told them we'd miss them and we welcomed Brennan at the front desk (he fits right in with his welcoming personality!). What can I say about the rooms -- top notch, clean and bright and the towels were in plenty supply for having to take a couple showers a day (truly was a couple of very hot days in Billerica this year). The housekeeping staff were very friendly and amenable to our requests - especially Bernice who was a remarkably kind woman with a beautiful smile - so willing to help! The food for both our Friday night meeting and Saturday's banquet was very tasty and plentiful -- and having the cookies our before dinner was my husband's VERY FAVORITE present (he's a cookie monster - breakfast, lunch and dinner). Yes, 5 stars to the Courtyard Marriott for such exceptional care and service for all of us in attendance for the Vettes to Vets weekend, but also in taking such good care of all the others who were staying from all over the country -- THANKS for such WONDERFUL MEMORIES and having such an EXCELLENT STAFF!!

Room Tip: Seemed to me that all the rooms would be perfect and the Staff is amenable to whatever your preference would be ...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Once again, Melissa and I have frequent this event now for the third time! Let's start with the hotel at check in. Because it was an Corvette weekend event, we were able to get a very special rate! My wife and I were exhausted from the drive up from CT...I know for some, this may be a short visit! Try doing this along with my VERY limited exertions because of my back pain! As we pulled up behind the hotel, we were maybe 5 or 6 there. It was a start for sure!
This event is, hands down, the best event I look forward to! This event is an ALL corvette event that falls on the last Sun of Sept! So, if interested, the next one will be on Sept 30th!
If you are a corvette owner, or just a pure enthusiast of the sports car, this is an event not to shy away from! It is a rain or shine event because of how much time, preparation, and hotel bookings that have to be taken place! It was estimated that there were approximately 615 corvettes there, and not counting the Vettes that did not participate in the parade!
YES, a parade! We leave from the hotel straight to the VA..(approximately a 10 min ride)
If you go up the Sat before the Sun show, they serve an elegant dinner Sat night. Then the dessert and auctions occurred...
If you stay the night before (Sat), there is a special quirk to register at 8 am. The Sun morning, there is an average breakfast served, which is separate from other non participating event people staying at the hotel!
Now, the Hotel was EXTREMELY clean! Yes, grant it, the few months before they had made extensive upgrades and new furniture in most rooms.
2015, I had made a snap judgement about the hotel not having coffee readily available to those of us that cannot sleep because of the pure excitement for the following day! I was extremely happy to see it this year! The room was extremely clean, neat, smelled the new, and the shower was extremely pleasing. The towels were of top grade, and so is the hotel! (At least now that they served complimentary coffee for those of us that cannot sleep! )
If you are not afraid to get your beloved corvette to get a little dirty, and want to participate in one of the largest showing of corvettes in the country, then the Vettes To Vets in Billerica MA will NEVER be a disappointment! This hotel, not only exceeded my every need, but was a VERY gorgeous hotel you may stay in! Staff, people, and the servers that were presented to us this year tops no other!! This Hotel definitely gets 5 stars! If there were more, then I'd give more!!
Thank you guys for everything, and look forward to seeing y'all next year!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 26 September 2017

Good Day Assassin77, thanks for your feedback on the Vettes to Vet weekend. The team here at the hotel enjoys it as much as you and the all of our Vettes to Vets guest. We are glad you enjoyed the food, hotel and the service from the team. Looking forward to seeing you next year in Billerica.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Hotel is behind a corporate park so if you turn too soon like I did and and don't see the hotel, go to the back of the parking lot and you'll see it. The hotel was about 35 mins from the Boston airport. Hotel was clean/quiet. Lobby and rooms similar to most courtyards. No real complaints. Free parking in front. Breakfast is at cost and can do buffett or order individually- I had eggs and they were good. Staff were nice. Rooms clean. I would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Good Day 0beachbum0, thanks for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I will be sure to share with the staff your comments about clean and quiet hotels as well as friendly service. We hope when you are to the Boston/Billerica area you will again choose the courtyard.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I normally stay near Burlington but chose to try this Courtyard. During my check-in, the guy who check me in was okay but he kept talking to the other receptionist and forgot about the welcoming gifts for a platinum member. He just gave me the key and I went to my room. I did not try the breakfast as it is not a complimentary in all courtyard except in Asia.

The next day when I was checking out, I mentioned to the receptionists, Medukaego and Reynosa regarding the guaranteed platinum welcoming gift that the other guy forgot about and request for the guest compensation 50 USD. He took care for it directly by taking off 50 USD from the stay rate. I would not stay here anymore because of the location. I preferred the Burlington area. All Marriott Burlington Mall, Courtyard Woburn, & Fairfield Woburn are better in term of location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Good Day hland1985, please accept my apology for not welcoming you and recognizing your platinum status and your gift. I will be sure to share with the team you concerns and feedback. We hope when you are in the Boston/Billerica area you will give us another try to show you our service culture.

General Manage

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Stayed here 4 nights. Nice people, even received a note & complimentary bananas in my hotel room (none at complimentary breakfast & I have dietary issues). I've stayed in 3 different hotels in the past two weeks & am most pleased with this stay! Thank you Karen Curry for your attientiveness to my needs & for going above & beyond.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 July 2017

Good Day Linda, thanks for staying with us. I will be sure to share with Karen your feedback on going "above and beyond" . The team prides itself in delivering and excellent guest experience and it looks as if we did that during your stay. We hope when you are in the Boston/Billerica area you will again choose the courtyard.