“Very good Japanese sushi restaurant in Bedford Center”

Ginger Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The sushi in this restaurant: innovative specials and a variety of cooked Japanese meals. During the warmer months I like the various maki sushi specials; during the winter months I'm partial to the ramen soup combinations. Service is fast, and they have a good dessert selection as well.

1  Thank christopherbO9687MP

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Best Sushi restaurant I have been too, I tryout a lot of places this recommended to me by my relative. I thought of giving it a try and I did not repent a bit, amazing restaurant.
Will visit multiple times.
Kiss of fire sushi is amazing, I liked salted grill mackerel and even the deep fried oyster and oyster maki.

1  Thank mangeshbhat14
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We come to Ginger several times a year when we are in the Concord, MA area. It has become one of our favorites to go to with our grandchildren. We have tried lots of the menu items. One of us is a sushi lover and the sushi has always been great. One of the grandchildren is a gyoza fan. One of them loves noodle soups. And, the ahi tuna is always fabulous.You can't go wrong for lunch or dinner. They also have take out.

1  Thank BarbaraofNantucket
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Frequently get take out, but dine in on occasion. Their sushi rolls are reasonable, but sushi is expensive! Can find options for non-sushi eaters as well. Always love the tempura. Nice atmosphere since the remodel, very friendly front desk.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

My husband and I came here early on a Friday night with our newborn son. The place was mostly empty when we arrived, but half way through our meal every table was full. The staff was very friendly and the sushi was very good. The clientele of the restaurant had a very friendly vibe and there were lots of families enjoying the food with their children. This was a very nice dinner experience especially since we don't get out to eat much right now with having a newborn. We would definitely come back to Ginger!

1  Thank Gerri H