“Great French fries”
Review of Ken's Ny Deli

Ken's Ny Deli
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Loved the fries! Crispy and the right amount of salt. Sandwiches were huge! Had a homemade cookie that was also very good.

1  Thank Laura H

Reviewed 18 November 2016

we stopped by for a light dinner. my wife ordered a Bostonian--a specialty roast beef sandwich. it arrived, but it was so disappointing. It was cold. the bread was cold. the roast beef was cold the cheddar cheese on it was cold and not melted. there were no chips or fries. It was like what I (a poor cook) would throw together in my own kitchen. Certainly not a deli specialty sandwich. And for almost $10.00?

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We picked up two pizzas from Ken's. They are convenient in the center of town & the pizzas were ready when promised. The interior is nicely finished with granite counters.

The price is that of a higher end pizza shop. Ken's is better than other pizza in the immediate area, but still has serious competition in the neighboring town.

The crusts were thin not too doughy, overall nice. the sauce was pretty good, very mildly sweet, not over powering, just right. The toppings were abundant. The toppings are very mild, none were spicy.

We ordered a "Mexican" which was supposed to have roasted peppers, jalapenos, cheddar, taco meat. The meat tasted like plain ground beef - no spices, and there were abundant onion and bell peppers, but no jalapenos. I know this is MA, not TX, but I was surprised at plain hamburger and lots of sweet bells, no jalepenos. At home we dressed it with 'hotty flakes', giving the zing it was missing.

We also got a tried and true, pepperoni and meatball. It was not spicy, appealing to kids.

We admit being pizza snobs. Both were good, but still have a bit to reach for outstanding.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I had an excellent veggie pizza here...and then, ordered the same pizza other times and it was not as good (when there's plenty of eggplant on it, it's really good - sometimes it feels like they throw on whatever veggies are around. Sandwiches are generally good, but again, inconsistent. When it's good, it's really good. But when it's not, it's ok. So, I suppose you that's not bad.....

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We have driven by Ken's for quite some time and finally decided to give it a try.
Loved the counter/bar area. We both had the Chicken Stir Fry and thoroughly enjoyed it. We really could have shared it - we also tried a side order of meatballs on a recommendation from a gentleman sitting next to us. They really were delicious!

They serve wine and beer! You can sit outside if you prefer. I saw people coming inside to place their orders so I am not sure if they serve outside or not.

Been to Ken's Ny Deli? Share your experiences!