“Fantastic Flatbread!”

Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Flatbread Company is a mostly organic, wood fired, full service pizza restaurant. We have a commitment to source local and organic foods whenever possible, while giving back to the community through benefits and sponsorship.
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The staff are top notch, friendly, efficient and always with smiles. The brick oven fire is constant entertainment for the kids and adults. And the pizzas that come out of the oven are among the very best I've ever had. Don't miss checking out the specials board. Some of the most innovative and best tasting pizzas are listed there vs the menu. With a full crowd of families and after-hours folks it can be a bit noisy...and unfortunately drowns out some of the local live musicians that perform from time to time. But it's a great, casual gathering place.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I didn't think I would like this pizza, I was brought up with home made square pizzas.....but
These were amazing..not heavy, great toppings, family friendly too

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We visited this place on a whim because it was down the street from our hotel. What a fantastic surprise! Their desserts are awesome too!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We were really looking forward to a great pizza but were disappointed. If you are looking for a traditional Italian pizza this is not the place. The pepperoni was dry and favorless and the sausage had little flavor as well. We did enjoy the unique setting and the ability to watch our pizza being made and cooked in a large wood fire brick oven. The choice of local beer on draft was also good. The wait staff was very good and attentive.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

This place is not the easiest to find and leaving it was difficult due to long lines of traffic. A great place, but noisy. I had a salad and the others I was with had pizzas. Everyone raved about the food, including me. A little bit pricey. The service was outstanding. One of the things I really liked is they have a very comfortable waiting area. Would I go again - YES. The furnishings and atmosphere are worth the trip - old doors, picnic tables w/chairs, large tall granite columns that I could not figure out how they were fastened to keep from falling. Parking was not an issues. We arrive at 1130 with plenty of places, but by 1230 people were waiting to be seated.