“Top Line Dunkin”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Woodbine
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Well these people whom run this Dunkin are hard working souls. Great people with fast service. Easy to build a relationship. All I say is one for me, and one wife's. They know and take care of me(and many others I have watched get the same treatment). You want a hot/cold/ice cream with a friendly environment? This is the place, you will have a good visit.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This Dunkin Donuts is on the way to visit family so we stop in here on occasion. I believe my husband is at this one more often as its on the way to work. I have always gotten just what I ordered with no issues.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

For it being a chain of DD, it's not a very good one. My coffee was terrible. They didn't seem to know what I was ordering (my regular order. Not abnormal) and we're very slow/seemed overwhelmed. I'll try going elsewhere next time

Reviewed 3 January 2016

We usually stop at this dunkin donuts as we visit my daughter's home. The staff is pleasant, but the muffin was stale and the high chair kept in the corner was very dirty. The staff, when not busy, should make it a point to clean the place up. What I do love about the place are the people who visit, they always say hello.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Ran in for a cup a coffee after my granddaughter's soccer practice, and she wanted to get a doughnut so I decided to get 1/2 dozen. Took one bite and had to throw the rest away. It taste like old sweet grease don't know how else to describe the taste!! After the bite your teeth felt like they were covered in a thick layer of grease!! YUCK!!!!