“Lives up to its reputation”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harvest Fried Chicken
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Woodbine
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My daughter happened upon this place after visiting a local orchard and wanted me to try it. She claimed the fried chicken was exceptional and she was spot on! The restaurant is in a little strip mall in the Maryland countryside north of Rockville and has a very kitschy interior, as in chicken pictures and statues of chickens everywhere. You order and pay at a counter and they bring the food to your table. The chicken is very moist and tender and the batter has a wonderful crunch and taste. We had mac&cheese and green beans as our included sides as well as dinner rolls. The sides were good but the chicken was the star of the show. I, unfortunately live a couple hundred miles away so I don't think I'll become a regular, but I guarantee that if I can arrange to be anywhere in the vicinity at mealtime I will be eating fried chicken at Harvest!!!