“Judy left”

Add it.
China Cafe
Ranked #92 of 146 Restaurants in Waldorf
Reviewed 31 August 2016

As a regular customer for years I was disappointed that the owner Judy no longer owned the restaurant. It was a great place to have a genuine Chinese meal, sit, relax, and chat with Judy. I watched her kids grow up and graduate from college. Then 2008 hit and business slowed down and after holding out for 7 years she had to transfer the business. She had the best Chinese around even though she was a small business. Now under new management I gave it 2 tries but won't go for three, sorry. Food was not tasty. I bought for a family of 3 to share. Lot's of food, just didn't taste good. I worked next to Chinatown in Washington for many year and almost ate there daily. Maybe I'm just spoiled but? Not trying to be negative but I respect good food and this was a grade below average.
Go to St. Charles mall and any one of the 4 Asian eateries beats it. Sorry again but better food and taste will get you a better score. Note, NO resturant, now just a carry out.

Been to China Cafe? Share your experiences!