“Unprofessional Restauranteers”

Asiana Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 144 Restaurants in Waldorf
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I chose Asiana because it was adjacent to a hotel where I was staying and I wanted some Chinese takeout. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink and selected a couple entrees. I was informed by the man behind the bar that they provided customers with large portions and he discouraged me to get both ( I probably would have eaten both as I was staying there for two weeks and Chinese food near me usually is soon devoured. I did put off the takeout until I was ready to leave so it wouldn't get cold and continued to have a drink. A seemingly nice Asian lady came out and I did order an eggroll as an appetizer ( it was delicious). After another drink, the man came back and I asked him a question about China and he blew me off. I'm a world traveler and haven't been to China.
After the lady reappeared, I asked her the same question, "What is the most interesting thing about China?" She had no answer and it seemed my query annoyed her. I took my check and cancelled the takeout order.
The bar is great for weary truck drivers or tired labor crews to drink but don't come looking for a intriguing dinner because you won't find it here.
Stick to the menu, call in your order, arrive at the counter with your money out and don't ask any questions. Maybe you'll be ok. Good luck. Not the place for a nice dining experience or a date night.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Quiet Sunday night with icy roads, etc. so I walked from the hotel to this decent place in a small shopping center. The waitress was very nice and asked if the television in the bar was too loud for me.

Enjoyed some great Chinese food and a delicious Tsing Tao beer. Really took the edge off a nasty, cold evening.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

great menu and many choices recommend fried cheese wantons and wanton soup by the way they deliver right to the door

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Ordered Sesame Chicken & Orange Chicken as delivery, which came quickly -- wh is too bad. WORST Chinese food we have ever eaten, hands down. Both dishes were absolutely tasteless: no difference between the 2 other than a few sesame seeds. Tough, gristle-y chunks of dark meat in greasy, sweetish brown "sauce." Gave us both the runs.

Never again.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I'm no expert in Chinese food but as for the "Americanized" version, I liked this place. It's older but clean with lots of eat-in space and a full bar. Service was fine and a bit comical. We ordered Beef & Broccoli and Chicken w/ veggies. We ordered the "dinner" portions which were a bit pricier than other Chinese food I've had, but then again, I don't normally eat in the resturant so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Prices were 9.95 and 10.95 respectively. Both of us liked the food and would return. There were alot of take out orders being called in and they offer delivery service.