“Nice property”

Hampton Inn Waldorf
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I am a Hilton Honors member so reservations and online check in / selection of room was a breeze. Everything was ready upon my arrival. Checked in to a nice, clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was the only issue. Hot food was slow to come out, resulting in people becoming frustrated. Several patrons abandoned the wait for hot food and had waffles, cereal and oatmeal.

Room Tip: Away from the craziness of the shopping centers across the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear jtkuikslvr,

We love it when our loyal Hilton Honors members review us! My team and I appreciate the praise of our service and cleanliness! I apologize for the delay in breakfast items, sometimes we have a rush at unexpected times. We're working on ways to avoid this in the future. We hope this doesn't prevent you from returning to visit us again on your travels to the Waldorf area. It would be our pleasure to give you another fantastic experience!

Director of Sales

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Extremely pleased with this hotel. This is very clean hotel and was pleasantly decorated for the holiday season. Always fresh coffee and hot water (for hot tea and hot cocoa) available in the lobby for enjoyment. The staff and personnel were all friendly and exchanged greetings. The place was spotlessly clean. The breakfast area was nicely separated from the dining area. The breakfast food was an upgrade from other places I have stayed. Great variety and hot and cold choices available. I would highly recommend this place as the place to stay if you are going to the Waldorf, La Plata, Indian Head area. The room was spacious with 2 double beds and the bathroom was larger than in other hotels. I give this hotel a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 and 1 is the lowest. Thank you to Bonnie for her cheerful greeting and showing true hospitality.

Stayed: December 2016
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Ruth E,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved your fantastic recommendation of our hotel! You have cast a bright light on our accommodations and service that we have worked hard to attain. I have posted your review for our entire team to see in order to let them know that they do not go unnoticed. We would be thrilled to have you back again in 2017.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Had wanted ground floor room close to the front door but 2nd floor room near elevator was fine. Would have been nice to have better dinnerware for taking breakfast back to your room. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Paul C,

Thank you for the "great" review! I apologize that you did not get the room you wanted, first floor is very popular, but I'm glad it turned out well. Our breakfast leaves nothing to be desired, unless of course, you were looking for steak and eggs. And that's saying something considering that we are right behind Cracker Barrel! We look forward to having you back with us soon!

Happy New Year!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Cleanliness of lobby , elevators and rooms much improved, as well as quality of breakfast. Staff friendly and accommodating. Nicest experience I have had here in the past several trips. I will come back again. S Leibrick

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Dear C2499XHsandral,

Thank you for noticing the strides we've made in gaining your loyalty! I think the biggest change we've made has been staff. They realize the importance of you-our guest. They're not cleaning rooms, they're creating an experience. They're not checking people in-they're welcoming back friends. And we're here to make the memories that last. My team and I would love to have you back again and again!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We found the hotel bright,clean and the beds very comfortable. I loved the photos in the breakfast room and on ask the doors. The front desk personal were very friendly as was our housekeeper Joelle! They have a very nice breakfast set up and if you want more the Cracker Barrel is right there. If recommend this hotel if your staying in the area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear CTelley,

Awesome recommendation! I loved it! Thank you for giving us your insight! I am glad you found our team members to be so hospitable. We have such a variety of personalities on our team, and Joelle is very unique, but all are top notch when it comes to customer service! We would be very pleased to have you stay with us again in 2017!