Free cancellation until 03/08
Priceline
US$117
US$99
Priceline
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywafflesnice hotelstaff was friendlywould stay againcookiesbusiness tripexcellent stayone night stayparking lotinnscarrabbas
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Very nice hotel. Easy to find, directly off Route 301. Breakfast very good. Staff very friendly. Room clean. Bed & pillows comfortable. I would stay here again. Hampton Inn experience is always good every time we have stayed at this brand. Shower stream very good, most hotels shower stream not so good. This hotel across from the mall, with many restaurants nearby. Good price for the stay too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear C M,

Thank you for the outstanding review! I hope your holidays went smoothly and stress free. I believe you are the first person to ever mention our shower heads on Trip Advisor, however, I have had a few comments on how top notch they are at the front desk. Highly underrated, the poor shower head, it has the ability to make or break your day, and no one says enough of them on social media. Well, I appreciate your praise of our shower heads, and our staff, and our clean accommodations. We would be more than overjoyed to have you visit with us again in the New Year!

All the best,

Reviewed 25 December 2016

I visit Washington DC once a month and always stayed at the Hilton until now, this Hampton Inn is perfect quiet clean and the sheetsecond smell really good. This will be my place to stay for now on, and with my reward points make this and even better value.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear anthonywQ2261JB,

It will be our pleasure to become your preferred hotel! Your comments are most welcome! The reason we have so many loyal guests is because of the great value we provide. Our clean, quiet rooms, delicious breakfast, and warm smiles are just the tip of the iceberg in the extra values we pile on your plate. My team and I look forward to seeing you many more times in the upcoming New Year!

All the best,

Reviewed 25 December 2016

This is by far the cleanest best staffed Hampton Inn we have stayed in. We were cordially greeted by a welcoming front desk staffer. We even played a holiday ball toss to earn bonus points or a discount.Cookies and fruit in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Twillia3,

Thank you for the kudos! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Holiday Ball Toss! We like to make things fun and engaging for our guests. And just f.y.i, we found that many of our staff and a few of our guests have very bad aiming skills! It's a very good thing that our cookie baking skills are much better and leave nothing to be desired. Please let us greet you again with our welcoming smiles when next you are in the Waldorf area! We'd love to have you!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Always Stay at Hampton Inns even if we have to travel a little longer to get to one. Always more than satisfied. Always look forward to those great cookies and a cup of their great coffee upon arrival.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Dear Martinf6,

I agree with you one hundred percent! Our cookies are highly sought after and have a way of making a long, hard day better! My team and I are happy that you went the extra mile to find us. We specialize in the satisfaction of our guests by going the extra mile ourselves! Your comments are highly appreciated and we hope to see much more of you in the coming year.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I went to Waldorf to visit my Son and my newest grandson. we stayed at the Hampton Inn not only because of the location but we had several good experiences with Hampton Inn, he room was clean and comfortable. We will stay there again each time we go and visit our grandchildren.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
22Bonnie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Christophern474,

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I appreciate you taking the time, at such a busy time in your life, to tell us about your stay! My team and I value your feed back because it lets us know that our hard work is being noticed by our guests. Our clean rooms and friendly faces are second to none! Our Hampton Inn family would love to have the pleasure of your company each time you come to see those precious grandbabies!

Happy Holidays!