“Service slow, but food good”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The salad bar was very fresh and everything was kept full. There was no host to seat us for quite some time. I had to ask a waiter to find him. The food took a log time to appear too. But once it arrived, it was delicious. Salad bar is best bet....add some salmon and you're set.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Sunday dinner 1/28 (carry-out). Call-in order (arrived 15 min later). Waited another 20 minutes; entree missing food (chicken tenders). 30 minutes later-no chicken tenders. Watched kitchen staff struggling; waitress handling food with her hands! Expressed this 'unacceptable lack of sanitation' to manager on duty, to which she said 'ok'-glad she agreed!! Tenders were birthed just as I decided to be refunded. I got my dinner after about a hour. I passed time by watching tv and sharing similar experiences with others. I may take the drive to Bowie in the future unless I'm starving. This location is infamous for slow kitchen service, incomplete orders and 'attitude'. No one is held accountable, it is what it is. Bring back shrimp n grits..

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Standard Ruby Tuesday - same menu as all others. All food was really well-cooked. Service was great!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Salad bar has more to choose from now. Everything is fresh. The attendant has to keep restocking since the salad bar is so popular. I usually order the bourbon salmon. It was excellent, with loaded baked potato and asparagus. We were too full to order dessert. Maybe next time

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Hostess was not friendly. Service was very slow. Part of the food was overcooked and the broccoli was raw. I almost had to beg for the check. Could not get change for a tip so they ended up with me leaving cash on the table and a .31 cent tip.

1  Thank Ricky D