“Pineapple Surf”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Smoothie King Largo
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Makes custom-blended smoothies with real fruit, pure juices, and nutritional supplements.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Pineapple surf is my favorite! My husband used to get the acai berry until he took a sip of mine. The employees at this store are always kind and polite and greet you with a warm welcome!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have been to this location three times already. Good service and clean. But My kids and I are veteran Smoothie King goers so we expect them to carry the packaged "Naturally Delicious" brand Zucchini and banana bread like many of the other locations do so we were disappointed. I asked two of the workers about it and they had no idea of it. Otherwise good to go!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I went here today. There are a lot of parking around the business. I got a Island Impact drink. I got the small one because the sizes are very large. I also got the Energy, Probiotic and added protein to my drink. It was great. There was not a line and I got my drink within one or two minutes. I would suggest everyone looking for a smoothie come here.