All reviews business center fitness center shower head short drive room was clean and comfortable baltimore fairgrounds
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Got double charged for my room because they could not find my reservation from booking.com. So the hotel charged me and booking.com charged me. The restaurant was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!Never again! The hotel is large but smells like a boys locker room.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Teresa P, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. On behalf of our team, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvience you encountered during your stay. You are a valued guest, your feedback will be utilize to continue to improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

There is nothing nice to say about this hotel that the people at the bar were friendly. Also the hotel was huge they were renovating. When you spend your money your suppose to get what you pay for plus I had to leave a 100 deposit for 3 days when I was informed that that I could cash to pay for my room

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Teresa P, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of our team, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We will work with our team to be sure we are providing up to date information and a quality product to our guests.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

the beds were amazing I want to buy the pillows, centrally located to shopping and dining will stay again. only downfall was out of the hotels control basketball teams were staying here and the children were loud past 11pm

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Red Lion Hotel Baltimore North. You are a valued guest and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We checked in late and found the staff helpful. The room was older, but clean and smelled fresh. The pool had a lifeguard on duty that was very watchful of the 6 year old. 1 elevator was out. We booked through Expedia and the site says Microwave and Refrigerator available on request. THIS WAS NOT TRUE - what they say is none is available. This was disappointing as we were on a 2 weed road trip and carry a lot of extra food that we eat along the way. Each day we were told to check back and nothing available. I understand we had to pay an extra $10 but they should not advertise it this way - we will not stay here again. All hotels have refrigerators, microwaves and coffee pots. I guess since they have a restaurant on site they feel there is not a need. However, the staff was friendly about it, and I told them this was not their fault - but that of management or the advertisers.

Thank James E. H

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered regarding the refrigerator and microwave. We are working on increasing our supply. I am pleased that the staff was pleasant and helpful.

You are a valued guest, and we welcome the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is definitely not a place I would have chosen. The only thing I can say is that the price was fair. The ice maker on the 3rd floor was gross, the hotel smelled musty/damp and the elevators were broken. I was charged an extra $100 taken out of my account for incidentals, that I wont get back for 3-5 business days (they did not tell me upon check in) the catering people were polite but the rest of the hotel staff was just "okay".
The rooms were fair, but I question if they really changed the bedding. The hotel needs a lot of attention.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. On behalf of our team please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We continually strive to exceed our guests expectations, your feedback will be utilized by our team.

We do hope you will provide us with the opportunity to give you an exceptional stay in the future.