“Not bad”

Maria's Carry-Out
Ranked #30 of 45 Restaurants in Timonium
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

At the family gathering we did carry out. The pizzas we ordered were fresh at pickup we're pretty tasty. Thr sauce tended to be on the sweeter side which wasn't bad and the crust was fairly dense. While I prefer a lighter area crust no one else complained about the crust being so heavy. Overall not bad

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Maria's is a Timonium institution and has the best pizza and subs in the area. The special recipe pizza sauce is homemade and is absolutely delicious! Once you've had a Maria's pizza all others will pale into insignificance!

Reviewed 12 June 2015

Have business in Baltimore or Hunt Valley and want a quick bite? DON'T order the Italian Sub from here. I ordered one on 6/7/15 and it's unforgivable. They actually put mayonnaise on it. Nobody on this side of the Adriatic Sea does that -- not even those in the Ohio River Valley. The ham was fatty too. Then they had enough nerve to provide a side of dressing. Get this, it was some kind of commercial creamy stuff; not olive oil and vinegar. Tell me, what kind of a mind thinks like that? Took a second bite thinking I could tolerate it. Disgusted, I tossed it, wasting the money Can't speak for the rest of the subs but as for the Italian Cold Cut, well, at best it's an aberration.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

Nothing fancy, but decent. I think it is pricy for the size of subs you receive. The best deal is on the nights when they have buy 1 pizza and get the second at 1/2 price.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have been going here for years, even when the pizza is not half off (Sun/Mon, pick up only). This is a family operated pizzeria and the staff are always very friendly. I am routinely greeted by a familiar face so I always drop a tip in the cup on the counter. The pizza is consistently good, and the meatball subs and Italian subs are always well prepared.