“Love this place always good ”
Review of Michael's Cafe

Michael's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Timonium
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: It is constant attention to detail that sets Michael's apart from the rest. The Dellis family welcomes you. Our commiment to quality, service and atmosphere are key to the success of our restaurant. We pride ourselves on the fact that the majority of our menu is homemade, using only the finest and freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This is the quintessential neighborhood place where you can get a turkey sandwich or a crab cake and be casual or have a great higher end celebration dinner. All are welcome and food is always good. Love the potato chips and crabcakes

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to visit Michael’s Cafe. This was a first time visit and we were pleasantly surprised. We always travel in a different part of town and felt pleased over this wonderful gem. The restaurant’s decorative vibe is rustic and the place was exceptionally clean. Within thirty minutes of our visit the place was packed with patrons. Our server Alex was very pleasant, fast, and efficient. I noticed that even with the crowd the staff handled the customers with ease. Our lunch was delicious. The tea was homemade and really tasty. Our salad looked like a piece of art it was so beautiful and fresh. The soup (Creme of crab) was thick and filled with crab meat. Our crab cake was one of their specialties and delicious. We will certainly visit again as it is a great place to eat and enjoy the ambience.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We have been visiting Michaels for years. They have the best lunches--food is always fresh and well prepared. You can tell this is a family business because everyone is committed to fine service. The folks are always friendly and you never have to wait long for service. We visit mostly when we have the opportunity to attend a show at the fair grounds. On our most recent visit, my husband and I both remarked about the efficiency of the service. These folks are truly happy to see you. I have had many lunches at Michaels and have not found anything I have not liked. I would add that sometimes the dining area will get crowded during lunch times but if you sit in the bar area, you will be able to be seated. When you are in town, Michaels should be on your restaurant list.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

When in Bal'mer, we always try and have a crab cake here. This visit the crab cake and hot turkey didn't disappoint. We sat at the bar and had a glass of wine and some dinner. Michael's is bar food but well done. Our bartender was looking out for us since our entrees took some time. I did notice a jump in prices on some items.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We came to this restaurant as I was trying to find a restaurant that served lunch on Sunday. The food was good and so was the service. The restaurant was very busy.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Michael's Cafe? Share your experiences!