“quiet lunch”

Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Timonium
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

An Poitin Stil is an authentic Irish restaurant that is great for a quiet family lunch. The restaurant has both quiet alcoves and large tables.

Scott M, Owner at An Poitin Stil, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! An Poitin Stil is great for all of that and more. We hope to see you again soon, take care.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I had lunch with friends here on a cold snowy day. What could be better than Shepherd’s pie or Irish stew? I tried the former and was pleased. Nice pieces of beef - not ground meat - in savory sauce with peas and carrots, with mashed potato topping. First Time here, will be back.

Scott M, Owner at An Poitin Stil, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is so great to hear you truly enjoyed our Shepherd's Pie on your first visit with us. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Irish nachos, authentic or not, potato wedges with melted cheese. WIN. I had the roast beef sandwich and it was great. Very tender. Love the ambiance and

Scott M, Owner at An Poitin Stil, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for the awesome review, Damian! We are thrilled you enjoyed all the favorites here and had an amazing time. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped on way to Hilton Head two years ago and looked forward to returning. We were not disappointed. Friday night local group at bar and we joined in the conversation, all very friendly. We had fried calamari which was excellent, lightly battered with two great sauces. Also the Irish Onion Soup which came with fresh brown bread. Well worth a visit.

Scott M, Manager at An Poitin Stil, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for the great review, Caroline. We are thrilled you decided to make your way back to An Poitin Stil after a couple years and were opened with warm, friendly visitors. It is so great to hear you truly enjoyed yourselves again with our food and company. We can't wait for your next visit with us. Take care!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

About 10 years ago I made a reservation for ten people for Christmas Eve. Luckily that morning I called to confirm-they told me they were not going to be open! I had to scramble to get another reservation. This year i decided to try again and the day after Thanksgiving made a reservation through their website for 10 people on Christmas Eve. On Dec 18th they called to tell me, guess what? They are not going to be open Christmas Eve! At least this time they told me 6 days in advance, so I was able to get something else, but if you go on the website it is still taking reservations for Christmas Eve. The food is good, but don't depend on reservations if it is important.

Been to An Poitin Stil? Share your experiences!