See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017

At 1:00AM , there was allot of noise from outside the room from other guest. I understand that it is not the Hotels fault that other guest are making noise however there should be some sort of security to make them go inside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Staff was very helpful and check in was a breeze.. I wanted a non smoking room and got a smoking room. He helped by spraying the room but this didn't work. Even now all my clothes smell of smoke. Not to self....never stay in a smoking room ever again. Room was ok, clean and comfortable. I loved the microwave and refrigerator in the room, I made good use of that for sure. All in all a good stay and I would stay there again if needs be.

Room Tip: Choose a room upstairs
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Good location. right next to the train station.
The room was clean. the bed very comfortable.
The only downside was that the hotel stank from cigars and it didn't improve much after we asked for a non-smoking room.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 120Mina
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This place totally sucks! The room was too dark. We complained about no lighting and the manager did nothing. There were lamps on each side of the bed and neither one worked. The room lamp must had 25 watt bulb in it. The cushion chairs were stained so bad as if someone in the nude sat in after s*x. The room smelt of old cigarette smoke. The pillows and sheets had a dull finish to them as if they were just fluffed up. The bathroom sink didn't have water drain catch; you just had to let the water run as if you were in the shower. This bathroom lighting was of a 40 watt bulb. The shower curtains were so dark which made it extra dark during your shower. At a $105.00 per night; this was just an emergency which I needed to be closer to home for one night, but never again and I wouldn't advise anyone to go there. This Inn is really a "dive" to go for a "quickie" as in Tourist Home.

Room Tip: The whole area is dark and scary. Just what is with the lighting situation?
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank cynthia j
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I made the checkin at 4:30p.
The hotel stank! Smells cigarettes inside the room!
I made the checkout at 5:10p in the same day.
Totally impossible sleep there. Neighborhood scares! I lost money but is ok! Because they do not refund.
The price does not worse at all. We walked more to 2 miles and stay in Holliday Inn almost for the same price for a couple.

• Stayed: October 2011