“Yummmmmm”

Hunan Garden
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Each time we order from Hunan Garden -it's so fresh and delicious (love their Shrimp dishes and Garlic Sauce). Last time we even brought home a tray of Lo Mein for my son and his friends -they ate every last noodle...Yummmm :)
The team is super warm and welcoming as well!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I heard about Hunan Garden on an Eldersburg Facebook page. Everyone recommended it. I decided to give it a try. Big mistake. My Kung Pao chicken and my wife's chicken with broccoli were both not good. Dripping in sauce with little flavor. My wife threw more than half of hers away. I managed to eat most of mine, but was definitely not pleased with the meal. Also, this place was nearly 50% more expensive than our favorite place in town. 2 entrees and 2 eggrolls were nearly $30, instead of approx. $20. I will never eat here again.

1  Thank Derrick D
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Consistently excellent food. Fresh hot and tasty. Love the General Tsao chicken. Hunan beef is delicious. Great egg rolls and won ton soup too. Great service.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Food is very tasty. We are never disappointed with their entrees. They are super friendly too. I think one of the things that makes them stand out is that they slice the chicken in thin slices for many of the Chicken Dishes instead of cutting thick pieces which makes it much easier to eat with a fork & it just makes for a better eating experience with leaner slices of meat. They also have fabulous Eggplant - it's sort of crispy & tangy. What a treat to compliment your main dish - sort of as an extra side. If I were to criticize anything, it would be their Fried Rice which for me, I prefer less peas & less sprouts but it has good flavor but my husband loves it. We favor their Basil & Ginger Chicken Dishes but everything we've gotten there has been good... guess that explains why they are always so busy. I just wish they would add the Restaurant Style Mustard instead of the packets... that would just rock. Hunan Garden is A must try - I think you will love it !

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Rita's is owned by a local businessman. It is a great place to visit on a hot day. The service is great.
This is definitely worth the trip.