“Best Chinese Food in the Area (and other areas too)”
Review of Hunan Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan Garden
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Food is very tasty. We are never disappointed with their entrees. They are super friendly too. I think one of the things that makes them stand out is that they slice the chicken in thin slices for many of the Chicken Dishes instead of cutting thick pieces which makes it much easier to eat with a fork & it just makes for a better eating experience with leaner slices of meat. They also have fabulous Eggplant - it's sort of crispy & tangy. What a treat to compliment your main dish - sort of as an extra side. If I were to criticize anything, it would be their Fried Rice which for me, I prefer less peas & less sprouts but it has good flavor but my husband loves it. We favor their Basil & Ginger Chicken Dishes but everything we've gotten there has been good... guess that explains why they are always so busy. I just wish they would add the Restaurant Style Mustard instead of the packets... that would just rock. Hunan Garden is A must try - I think you will love it !

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Rita's is owned by a local businessman. It is a great place to visit on a hot day. The service is great.
This is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Jenny's our contact at Hunan Garden. Very friendly on phone and in person. Food is consistently great, hot, and on time. Usually within 25 minutes, often faster. Variety of selections of which I've never been disappointed. Ask for "extra spicy" and she'll make it so; even offering a cup of hots on the side. Always busy; a popular spot for the locals. Tables in shop but seldom used for eat-in. Other Chinese spots in Eldersburg do NOT compare.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We have been going here for years and the food is absolutely amazing!! I love everything here but my favorite is the crab Rangoon and the general tsos chicken. The ladies in the front are always super friendly. Even when I moved out of the area I travelled over an hour just to pick up food from here! Nothing else compares!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We usually order takeout here every Friday. Karen will refer to you by name. It is always busy at dinner time. The food is great.