“Best Chinese ever!!!”

Hunan Garden
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We have been going here for years and the food is absolutely amazing!! I love everything here but my favorite is the crab Rangoon and the general tsos chicken. The ladies in the front are always super friendly. Even when I moved out of the area I travelled over an hour just to pick up food from here! Nothing else compares!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We usually order takeout here every Friday. Karen will refer to you by name. It is always busy at dinner time. The food is great.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Very good, consistent carry out chinese. Not the fastest but worth the wait. Very nice staff as well!

Reviewed 15 February 2015

We love the food at Hunan Garden. It is pretty much take out only. There are a few small tables, but mostly they are used by those waiting for their takeout. The are very friendly and the food it great. Expect a 30-40 minute wait on a Friday or Saturday night.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

Love this place. Have been buying food here for years. The owner, Jenny, recognizes me by my order and always greets me by name. She seems to know everyone's name when they walk in. Good food and very nice staff. The place is always hoping.