“Fantastic Pizza”

Franks Pizza
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Being from NJ, I’m super picky about pizza and have high expectations. We originally found out about Franks from a friend a few years ago. We were finally able to visit their new location yesterday, and were more than pleased. Their garlic knots are amazing! Ask for a side of sauce to dip them in...so delicious. As for their pizza, so amazing. The cheese to sauce ratio is perfect and reminds me of home. If you want to know what real pizza is, give this place a whirl. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Love the flavor of Frank's Pizza. Just a little different and more flavorful than others. I always get a sausage roll and their marinara to dip it in. Sometimes it's a bit chaotic because of all the orders, but I knda expect that from an Italian pizza joint. Recommend folks visit if you have not. Saw a review complaining about the paper plates and plastic ware, not much to say to that, other than give me a break.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

After a long hiatus to build the new and improved location I can say it was worth the wait. The great, family service and wonderful food Franks is known for now in a much better location. I love the salads, subs and pizza

Stop in and say hi, they will make you glad you did.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just tried Frank's at their new location. The place is disorganized and the food is not very good. They couldn't even serve a pizza and a sub at the same time so my wife and I could enjoy our meal together. Finally the pizza arrives after my wife has finished her meal. No spatula, thin paper plates and low grade plasticware. They do make better plasticware. I have read another review and response from the restaurant that the employees have been instructed to serve the pizza with a spatula. Someone is not listening! Oh and I also saw a response to the paper plates and chinsy plasticware that you can get a real plate and silverware upon request. How would I know that?
Don J. Sykesville

1  Thank donald j
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Local family owned and operated. The food was delicious and serving sizes large enough to take home leftovers. Bring your appetite! Best value in Sykesville.