“dim sum on the weekend”
Review of Asians Taste

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asians Taste
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 August 2018

My wife is Chinese and this is her favorite place for dim sum in our area. the weekends are best we have been there late in the day and it's only ok, go in the mornings and early afternoon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to spare everyone the chore of preparing food on Fathers' Day. Since everyone likes Chinese or Thai food, we ordered several BOXES of Chinese and Thai food. The shrimp toast was the worst I ever had - old grease (and old was the primary flavor! The Thai Curry, both kinds that we had, was very bland. The Lemon Chicken was also the worst I ever had! Even the Wonton soup was nearly flavorless. I won't be going to this place again, and I do not recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Our favorite taste of Asia is Pad Thai, and we enjoy Asians Taste offerings. They also serve Chinese and Japanese - yummy,too.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our go-to for Chinese. Even better is they have very fast delivery. Has been consistently good for the last 2 years. Love the Kung Pao chicken and chicken with broccoli.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I've been going to Asian Taste since they opened several years ago. We were getting takeout or delivery every Friday or Saturday for a while. I had noticed on the few times we dined in there the service was extremely slow, even when they weren't busy. Didn't really bother me since we usually don't dine in.

Unfortunately they've really been messing up recently. The food isn't as good, meat in the dishes has gotten very skimpy, and their service pretty bad. Delivery orders take nearly 2 hours to get, or you go there to pick it up, after waiting 30 mins to go, you end up standing there waiting for another 30 - 45 mins, the staff ignores you, or takes your money for pickup, saying it's going to be right out, only to have you wait another 30 mins! Unacceptable! It's always chaotic and disorganized in there now as well. No one seems to know either what they're doing, or what they should be doing.

During one delivery the guy dropped/lost his copy of my signed credit card receipt. Not my problem! I signed it, he walked away, and lost it somewhere, or in his own car. Someone from the restaurant kept calling me, then showed up knocking on my door a few days later, making a fuss over their missing receipt.

Overall they've just gotten really sloppy and slow. We've stopped going.