“Loved, Loved, Loved this place!”
Review of French Twist Cafe

French Twist Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sykesville
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Our coffee shop focuses on high quality service and is proud to serve French crepes and delicious specialty coffee drinks.
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We absolutely loved this place!
The Crepes were fabulous, and huge! I had La Grecque (or the Greek: which is a greek salad in a crepe. (Feta Cheese, Olives, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Mixed Lettuce, and Cilantro). So full of flavor, my mouth was dancing! They also offer GLUTEN-FREE CREPES so my husband was able to have La Parisienne with goat cheese (or the Parisian: Blue Cheese OR Goat Cheese, Walnuts, Cranberries, Fresh Baby Spinach, and Pesto.
My husband experienced a new taste sensation with the Café Tonic. A very different taste but he liked it.
There is outside seating on the porch and also very nice seating upstairs.
Both of our meals were very good and the staff was amazingly friendly. We got to chat a little with Shannon (sorry if it is spelled wrong!). It was a very nice, informative chat.
We are planning on returning soon. I have got to try that Nutella and Bacon Crepe mentioned in a previous review!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

....the service and the menu are delightful, everything is fresh and the crepes are the best I am looking forward to stopping in again very soon

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This place is cute and has that small town feel. Been here a few times but honestly haven't been too impressed. Ordered my crepe without cheese and it basically was a flat crepe with salsa inside. There was supposed to be egg in it too but it was I could really tell. Also the avacado was not ripe and I couldn't eat it. I will probably go again, but I'll only get their dessert crepes from now on. Plus, it's unfortunate that they don't have many dairy free options. Coffee drinks are good, though!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

No frills, but truly good crepes served on paper plates in a very cozy atmosphere. Go early, they get very crowded.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter brought me here before she goes to college. It is amazing, cute little place. Great coffee and smoothies. Set up like a cafe, with Wi-Fi tables and couches. Of course the crepes are good no matter what you chose. It is a nice place to talk and relax.