“Always good a served with pleasure”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

One of our go to meals when my wife is out of town or not able to make dinner is ChickFilA. its kinda my nemesis - i love it, b/c of the variety of chicken from wraps to nuggets to sandwiches to salads. We really have never had any complaints there. And love that Tom M is focused on supporting the community and some of the ministries we are involved in.

Great service, great food, great location, what more do you want for fast food that doesn’t taste like fast food.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My wife had to travel out of town for a few days, so i planned to pick up dinner at ChickFilA on the 14th. Drive thru was fast and courteous. We have had a few problems when we get food for 5 adults in our family with one or two orders, and same this time. Went in and it was handled quickly and courteously. Love the flavor of the food and variety. Love the shakes and the sweet tea (although i get a mix of unsweeten to moderate the taste). Nice staff, great food, what else can you ask for? Well, how about a great business model. Check.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I love Chick-Fil-A. As they all are, this one stays busy. Long, fast moving lines are the norm during peak times. The lines don’t detract from the food quality and service. I often wonder where they find all the good, polite people to work there. I live the strips

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Order tacken quickly from friendly staff. Salads and soup as carryout order. Short wait. Also ordered bagels and coffee one morning for 2. Freshly made.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I usually don't review fast food restaurants, but I figured this was the best place to give some praise.

I've been here numerous times and every time I get pleasant service and my order is correct. I stopped by a few days ago around 12:30pm. As expected, there was a ton of people at this location. It looked like possibly a few sports teams were getting lunch. I first saw the line inside and thought, I'll take my chances with the drive-thru. Another long line. Everybody likes Chick-Fil-A. So, I was expecting a long wait. However, I see two young associates standing outside taking orders for the line of cars. It was pretty warm and humid outside and as I sat in my air conditioned truck I felt a little bad for these girls standing with hi-viz vests on. In short time, I get to the girl taking my order. PLEASANT as could be. Happy... smiling... positing attitude... Not a hint of being miserable or suffering in the heat. On top of all that.. line moved quickly and order was correct.

Don't know what Chick-Fil-A does in terms of training and hiring, but this place lives up to the reputation Chick-Fil-A's of great service. I gotta give these folks credit for great, pleasant service.