“They moved.....”

New York J and P Pizza
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Reviewed 4 August 2018

they are now at a new location. The food is variable as is the service. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. I have dinner here every so often. I usually stick with some basic things and they are good. I've tried some but not all of the specials they offer but stick to the usual things I know and like.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The service is very good, as is the food. Whether you want pizza, or chicken marsala, you won't be disappointed. The price is reasonable, and the quantity is ample.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We love the pasta from J&P, esp the stuffed eggplant - delicious! And the lasagne is also very good. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I live in Westminster and usually go to the one in Mt. Airy but was by there for lunch after visiting the Walmart across the street. Had visited previously and so far the kitchen delivers good Italian food. This time I decided to get spaghetti with meat sauce and a side of meatballs. At other Italian establishments, I am disappointed with the amount of meat added in meat sauce but this time I could have dispensed with the meat balls entirely which by the way were very good. I got a salad which wasn't served until after I got the entrée (service here is pleasant but it gets a little choppy when they are several parties present at the same time. My salad was not prepared well as I had to chop it way too much for my liking. The garlic bread is wonderful. My husband got the special of shrimp and crab Fettuccine Alfredo which he enjoyed very much. The portions were large enough that we both ate dinner and I still have enough spaghetti for another meal. I am very pleased with the sauce!

A note why it's selected no on large groups: If you have 6 people, you can be seated together. When you bring 4 more children, it's too much.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Have never been disappointed on my trips to the New York Deli. Be it for Italian dishes, Soups, Sandwiches whatever. Just visited for lunch on Thursday: Lunch Special: $7.99 included Soup or Salad, Sandwich or Burger with Fries yet !! Best Sicilian Pizza. Always something special on a huge menu. Will visit again soon. Also a friendly atmosphere. ED