“Easyly Overlooked Sushi Gem”
Review of J & Y Tokyo Market

J & Y Tokyo Market
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

This little gem is easyly overlooked, but dont let the outside fool you. The sushi is is realy great, you find a large variety of classic and modern sushi on the menue. You get a very good value for your money. Beside some great salmon, spicy tuna and yellowfine makis I hade the dragon roll which blow my mind.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Funky little place with great sushi and good service at a fair price!

Free cheese cake for desert. We have eaten here 4 times so far. Food and service is consistently good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious and friendly wait staff. I have been going since they opened and never had a bad meal or experience. J&Y is a staple in our community.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

When J & Y Sushi opened in Eldersburg so many years ago, my family and I thought that they would never last. Little did we know that Eldersburg loves delicious sushi with fantastic service on top! There's even a little convenience store in the back if you want to buy some goodies to take home.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant to go to J&Y for quite some time, but my wife prompted us to go. This last visit was like our very first - excellent sushi and nice and friendly staff. My wife has a mango allergy and they understood our concern in the preparation phase.

Sushi was fresh and excellent flavor. We have the Maryland and house rolls with the pink lady also. Very high quality.
Servers are thoughtful, and even though English is a second language, they are clear in communicating. Really value how they are building their staff.

Look forward to returning again with friends, family, etc.

Date of visit: July 2018