“Sons baseball tournament ”

Big Belly Deli & Bakery
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Just happened to bump into this place because my son was having tournaments for baseball all weekend. Needed gas and we had not eaten anything. Took a chance on this place and was definitely not disappointed! Excellent subs and really good onion rings! If I ever find myself in sykesville again I will definitely be stopping in! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The BLT is awesome. The bacon is always crispy and they make their own bread. The sandwiches are so big that I usually get two meals from 1 sandwich.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Go hungry!!! This little hole in the wall is a must for breakfast or lunch!! We live in a house up the hill so we normally get carry out so we can enjoy with an adult beverage however, at lunchtime, the restaurant is full of policemen and first responders who see this as a 'go to'! The sandwiches are HUGE AND DELICIOUS! Seriously, my husband and I can split one sandwich with food left over! I've loved all of their sandwiches but my very favorite is the Philly Cheesesteak! Stop it! It's very simple!!! Loaded with seasoned steak..... and I do mean loaded.....fried onions and Cheese Whiz on a huge sub roll! That's it! And it is heaven in a bun!!! The corned beef sandwiches are also delish........store made corned beef!! Don't go for the ambience..... go for the food!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Big Belly Deli is next to a Shell gas station so if you are looking for a classy restaurant this is not for you. If you're looking for good food and a friendly staff then this is the place to go. The service is fast and friendly and the sandwiches are huge. They have a daily special which is always awesome. You order at the counter and within a few minutes your sandwich is ready to go or take to the small dinning room and find a seat.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Went there for breakfast with my son. Unfortunately, they serve coffee in Styrofoam cups and the food is also serve on Styrofoam with plastic utensils. I ate a breakfast bowl and the potatoes were too soft almost mashed so I wouldn't recommend this ate. my son had the biscuits and gravy and this dish was ok, however the biscuit was very good. I suspect that their sandwiches and bakery products might be really good but I would not go back there again for breakfast. The people that attended the deli were very nice but I was rather disappointed with my experience. Note that this is a self-serve place; you order and then they holler your name so you can get your food.