“Gluten Free Options, Great atmosphere, Delicious tea and food”
Review of Sweet Simplici-tea

Sweet Simplici-tea
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Sykesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Delicious home-made lunch, scones, teas.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I've gone twice now with reservations. The staff has always been super friendly and if notified prior is happy to work with food preferences (such as gluten free). The gluten free items I have tried have been wonderful (the scones are served warm with cream and jam) and the macaroons are lovely! Gluten free bread is good too!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I am lucky enough to be able to visit this lovely tea house several times a year. The staff go out of their way to make every aspect of the experience perfect. Their selection of teas has grown tremendously, and their scones are the best I've ever had. I always buy a few to take home for the family. I've never had a single complaint, and always look forward to going.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

On a whim, Stop by the tea shop to see if we could get a table. Luckily they found a table for us considering how busy they were. Everything we ate was delicious and carefully planned and executed. The selections of tea was amazing. We really enjoyed ourselves and felt at home and relaxed.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 10, and received wonderful service. The soup & meatball appetizers were delicious. We took scones home with us because they were perfect.
The owner & staff were genuinely nice, friendly and accommodating. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter treated me to the Royal Tea this weekend. We are regular tea-goers. This was the best ever. Every course was better than the next! We will surely go again!