“Great service, very good food”
Review of Sonny's NY Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonny's NY Pizza
Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Sykesville
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here several times. Being a new place I tried something different each time I have gone.
First time I had the chicken parmigiana. It was very good with ample servings of both chicken and pasta. I wouldn’t say it was up to formal Italian restaurant standards but for a sub shop restaurant it was better than average.. heck it was very good.

Their salad is wonderful. Try the house dressing. It is great

I have had 2 pizza experiences. One was sliced the other was s whole pie. The pizza is made with fresh dough. Frequently slices from this kind of place are dry and over cooked Not here. The precooked slices are served hot and gooey.. like pizza should be The whole pie was served properly cooked with plenty of toppings.

I also had baked ziti. It was served hot and properly cooked.

To sum it up. If wot want good food at a reasonable price, this is a good place to try.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a family meal and really enjoyed the service and the food. We got two pizzas the godfather and the vegetable pizza both were delicious. They are garlic knots are excellent along with their marinara sauce. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We've been here twice for carryout. First time was for a pizza, and the family thought it was pretty good, though I thought it was one of the best pizzas in Eldersburg. I especially liked the sauce, which had a good amount of spice and great tomato flavor. The crust was thin and had just the right amount of crisp. On our second visit, we got subs. My wife and daughter got cheesesteaks with onions, but both thought there were way too many onions, but otherwise tasty. My chicken parm sub was delicious. Bread is really good, more of that tasty tomato sauce, crispy chicken... delicious.

1  Thank Mike C