“Delicious Pizza ”

Add it.
Sonny's NY Pizza
Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Sykesville
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a family meal and really enjoyed the service and the food. We got two pizzas the godfather and the vegetable pizza both were delicious. They are garlic knots are excellent along with their marinara sauce. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We've been here twice for carryout. First time was for a pizza, and the family thought it was pretty good, though I thought it was one of the best pizzas in Eldersburg. I especially liked the sauce, which had a good amount of spice and great tomato flavor. The crust was thin and had just the right amount of crisp. On our second visit, we got subs. My wife and daughter got cheesesteaks with onions, but both thought there were way too many onions, but otherwise tasty. My chicken parm sub was delicious. Bread is really good, more of that tasty tomato sauce, crispy chicken... delicious.

1  Thank Mike C