“Most awesome Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jeremyr76...
Columbus, Ohio
“Spacious but outdated/damaged”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed here with our extended family 10 people total. We never felt cramped except when we were in the 4 person hot tub. All the TV's in the house were tube TV's which spoke to the last time anything was updated in this home. There were damaged spots on the wall in every room, root above the showers, light fixtures missing, damage to front steps, etc. There was no view of the lake but there was a nice running trail that lead to the lake. It could be a great place with some updates and a lot of TLC.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
1 Oct 2015
Thank you for your feedback. We will share your thoughts with the home owner.
MD

Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing