“Chinese & Cantonese, Japanese, Sushi, and Thai cuisine”
Review of Koi Asian Cuisine

Koi Asian Cuisine
Ranked #42 of 392 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant offers the best of all worlds. It has Chinese & Cantonese, Japanese, Sushi, and Thai cuisine. The setting is very nice, good service. The food was delicious. The restaurant is very clean. There is also a bar with a Happy Hour from 4-6 PM with

We were quickly seated and our beverage order taken quickly. The waitress was helpful with describing dishes and making suggestions. Our food was delicious. We will be returning here!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stopped by here for a solo dinner on a Monday night. Was in the neighborhood and in the mood for Asian. The place was clean with few customers around 9 PM. Had a beer and ordered the chicken pad thai. I always wonder about Asian restaurants that offer Chinese, Thai, Japanese and other cuisines. Its usually not successful, so I stayed with an obvious choice. The dish was served quickly and was surprisingly good and spicy, with a big portion of noodles and chicken. Super filling, so was glad I didn't order an appetizer. I wouldn't go out of my way to come here again but if I'm ever in the neighborhood I'd go back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is my go to restaurant when traveling to Silver Spring. The service is impeccable and the food never disappoints. The sushi and rolls are full and tightly created. All the hot dishes have been served hot delicious and beautifully presented. The Koi chicken has been my favorite. Just know the style of food that you are ordering and you will have a great experience. One of our party ordered the drunken noodles and wasn't happy but it was more of a lack of knowledge of the Japanese cuisine than the kitchen's fault.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

In area to pick up my son from university of Maryland...two orders of gyoza (great), 4 rolls (red dragon was the best of the choices) and a couple of beers. Friendly service...koi was fine - convenient as it was across the street from our hotel.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The food is delicious. Best fried rice I have ever had. Service is great. Owner also cooks and it is great. Decor is beautiful. I go at least once a week. Has a nice private dining room. Very clean. Great service. Everyone is friendly.