“Sushi, soup, and sake ”

Sushi Jin
Ranked #18 of 392 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Just ate here, I had the veggie udon, my husband had chicken ramen. Both soups were good, my husband loved his and I liked mine. I found the broth a bit too strong with mushrooms and there was no way to make it spicy for me. I loved the authenticity of the place, although it it comfortable you may not want to longer due to the line that will invariably form. This sushi looks amazing!!! Service is efficient and nearby parking available.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

My daughter and I ate here twice in the last 2 days. Very fresh and delicious food. The sushi is really good and the stone bowl (like a bimbimbap) is fabulous as well. We're planning to make it a new regular stop.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We went there for sushi last night and had a great meal . Appetizer, 2 salads and 3rolls. Plenty of food for two. The service was good and quick.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

The veggie maki rolls are to die for. I want a T Shirt!
The fried avocado roll rocks my taste buds and the sweet potato business is amazing! I am ruined and cannot go anywhere else for Japanese food.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We eat sushi often. Love the salmon roe and crab stick. Never had a problem with a phone in order being incomplete or incorrect