“Something for every taste.”
Review of Sage Diner

Sage Diner
Ranked #23 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Good service, extensive menu options. I had the seafood platter which had fish, shrimp, clams, and a crab cake all very good. It came with choice of 2 vegetables and a salad. My husband had the chicken Marsala and enjoyed the generous portion which also began with a fresh crispy Greek salad. Comfortable booths and tables. The owner is a friendly guy and thanked us for coming in. I thought that was a nice gesture, not heard very often. The one thing that is not needed are the televisions around the room, I find them distracting from conversation, like people always on the cell phone while eating. I would visit many times if it were closer to home.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Needed a change and something new. First time patron of this Sage Dinner. I ordered the Greek salad with my flounder crab cake dinner with greens. I thought the greens had a nice flavor to them. However, fish is frozen, not fresh (confirmed by waitress) and was obvious when eating. But I must admit, it wasn't bad. The crab cake was a little bland with a little more filler then in fresh made crab cakes found in most shore restaurants. Greek salad was good, just a little to much salad dressing. Wife ordered the beef souvlaki and Greek salad with pita bread. Wife enjoyed her meal and thought it was very good. Both meals came with scoop of ice cream or pudding. Nice touch. Place was clean, adequate parking, good fast service and reasonably priced. I think we will return and I would recommend.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Nice menu, good food, nice sized portions, reasonable prices & fast friendly service. What else could you ask for?

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Large portions of well prepared meals that can include soup or salad and desert. I've had salmon, chicken and Greek salad. The menu is very extensive and there are choices for dessert. Practical and affordable.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stopped there while traveling up to New England! Good comfort food and pleasant staff! I asked my waitress (I forget her name but she grew up in Eastham, Mass) about a clean inexpensive motel and when I took her recommendation I was pleased to see that she was right! Thank you girl from Cape Cod! lol