“Chick-Fil-A”

Add it.
Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #25 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great chicken however you like it. Very clean, hostess in dining areas always cleaning, offering to refill drinks or anything you need. Staff very efficient and the quickest drive through ever . Owners very community minded.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I can always count on great food here but it is their employees that make this place so great. They are always polite and actually appear to like their jobs. I have to be honest in that I stayed away from Chic-Fil-A for years because of the negative press about being anti-gay but even if they are (and I don't think that is the case) if you want a clean wholesome place to eat (nationwide) then come here!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Chick- Fil-A is one of my favorite fast food restaurant. Service is great, food is great and prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend the North Salisbury restaurant. Very Clean and well maintained

Reviewed 19 August 2017

One thing about CFA, you always have nice people helping you out. I even asked to have my water bottle filled with ice and water, so nice that they did that.

Great food as always.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We were on our way home to Upstate NY from Va. Beach.
It was lunchtime, and we decided to try Chick-Fil-A, as there is not one anywhere us, and we had heard so much good things.
We were greeted by the manager who welcomed us. The place is super clean. Service was fast.
For fast food, this is very good. I had the spicy chicken meal with waffle fries.
This is a place you wouldn't mind saying you had fast food at.

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!