“Hidden Gem”

The Greek Pita Place
Ranked #18 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Enjoy getting take out as a treat on fridays. Really like the greek salad and gyro. Fast and friendly.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating here with my family my whole life. It’s one of the most inclusive restaurants in Salisbury. Everything tastes fresh. I usually get the chicken pita, orzo, and hand-cut fries.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Alabama...I was looking for some Good place to eat. Today my hubby and I went to try it out. It did not disappoint. The food was made fresh to order. Our gyro's were yummy and the fries hot and crispy and season just right. We walked in and they greeted us and asked if we had any question. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at the lunch special I ordered and received. I got a hummus pita with vegetables. I also got a side order of rice and a flavored water as part of the lunch special. Everything was delicious and I brought half of the pita home. My brother got a gyro and french fries. He has eaten at The Greek Pita Place often and speaks very highly of all their food. I tried his fries and they were top notch. Although there is little to no atmosphere the food makes up for it. I can also imagine ordering something for pickup and enjoying it at home as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Kind of found this place by accident, so happy we die!

This place serves gorgeous Greek style food, mostly pita breads and wraps. The staff are great fun and the food was absolutely gorgeous and not overpriced. It's also a great healthy option. I've never been so pleasantly surprised by a place, I hope more people in Salisbury will head over and have a bite there.