All reviewsroom was cleanwindow seatocean citywafflesqueen bedrooms are smallhard boiled eggsenjoyed my staythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againnice stayfree breakfastfuneralmirrorfrigrateshighway
Reviewed 7 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We arrived very tired after driving down the Eastern Seaboard for 8 hours. We were not welcomed and when we inquired about the AAA discount we're told we didn't qualify, b/c we booked through an online entity. We were told that we were getting a great deal at$118. Ok. The room was nothing to cheer about. Small, in need of new carpet, and very used. Down the hall was a frat party. We asked to move and were given another crappy room, loud, dirty and well what can I say, but next time I'm in Salisbury, I will not stay at your hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel S, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for providing us valuable feedback that we can use to improve for our guests. I apologize for the disruptions that you encountered. I have provided the department teams with the information so that we can improve for all of our guests.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Will never use Microtel or Booking.com again. Was charged for a room not used. We had to cancel in order to visit my wife's sister in NC who was just operated on for a cancerous tumor. This was explained in detail to both booking.com and the microtel we reserved. It was our first time to cancel a reservation and we understood the "no cancellation" policy but considering the circumstances at least a 50% refund would have been HUMANE and appreciated. Instead minutes after we made them aware we were cancelling they levied a charge on our credit card. Thanks for nothing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When I arrived and opened my room door I immediately got sick from smelling cigarette smoke in a non-smoking room. I immediately went back to the front desk, they found me a different room. The second was much better.

Staff was more than adequate and super friendly and accommodating.

Their breakfast had no protein only Carbs, so I had to buy McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwich for my stay.

No pool!! I was so wanting to relax after work by swimming and there's no swimming pool at this location.

Did enjoy the window seat and that my room felt private in that sense.

Could hear through my walls and door too easily, was hard to fall asleep hearing people from other rooms.

There's a microwave in the 1 queen suite but no refrigerator to put your things in if you traveled with food. They were nice to put my items in their cooler but I wanted the convenience to have my food in my room. So, used ice machine for ice in my cooler.

Wasn't impressed. This hotel has room for improvements.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business