US$116
Country Inn
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$83
Hampton.com
US$101
Courtyard Salisbury(Salisbury)
US$144
Budget Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanwindow seatocean citywafflesqueen bedrooms are smallhard boiled eggsenjoyed my staythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againnice stayfree breakfastfuneralmirrorrateshighway
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Will never use Microtel or Booking.com again. Was charged for a room not used. We had to cancel in order to visit my wife's sister in NC who was just operated on for a cancerous tumor. This was explained in detail to both booking.com and the microtel we reserved. It was our first time to cancel a reservation and we understood the "no cancellation" policy but considering the circumstances at least a 50% refund would have been HUMANE and appreciated. Instead minutes after we made them aware we were cancelling they levied a charge on our credit card. Thanks for nothing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for providing us valuable feedback that we can use to improve for our guests. I apologize for the disruptions that you encountered. I have provided the department teams with the information so that we can improve for all of our guests.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When I arrived and opened my room door I immediately got sick from smelling cigarette smoke in a non-smoking room. I immediately went back to the front desk, they found me a different room. The second was much better.

Staff was more than adequate and super friendly and accommodating.

Their breakfast had no protein only Carbs, so I had to buy McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwich for my stay.

No pool!! I was so wanting to relax after work by swimming and there's no swimming pool at this location.

Did enjoy the window seat and that my room felt private in that sense.

Could hear through my walls and door too easily, was hard to fall asleep hearing people from other rooms.

There's a microwave in the 1 queen suite but no refrigerator to put your things in if you traveled with food. They were nice to put my items in their cooler but I wanted the convenience to have my food in my room. So, used ice machine for ice in my cooler.

Wasn't impressed. This hotel has room for improvements.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We had a great stay at MTIS. We checked in VERY late and the room was ready, clean, and comfortable. The beds were comfy and my youngest loved the cushioned window seat and decided to make it her bed for the night. The continental breakfast was just fine for a crew who doesn't eat heavy breakfasts. I would DEFINITELY book this hotel again for University events. Had some issue connecting with the internet , but it was too late in the evening to really care....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Average inn room.Carpet needs to be cleaned.The bed was comfortable enough for a goodnight rest.The rooms need to be updated.The bathroom was fairly clean.The front desk staff was fairly nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple