All reviews room was clean window seat ocean city waffles queen bed rooms are small hard boiled eggs enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and helpful would stay again nice stay free breakfast funeral mirror rates highway
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When I arrived and opened my room door I immediately got sick from smelling cigarette smoke in a non-smoking room. I immediately went back to the front desk, they found me a different room. The second was much better.

Staff was more than adequate and super friendly and accommodating.

Their breakfast had no protein only Carbs, so I had to buy McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwich for my stay.

No pool!! I was so wanting to relax after work by swimming and there's no swimming pool at this location.

Did enjoy the window seat and that my room felt private in that sense.

Could hear through my walls and door too easily, was hard to fall asleep hearing people from other rooms.

There's a microwave in the 1 queen suite but no refrigerator to put your things in if you traveled with food. They were nice to put my items in their cooler but I wanted the convenience to have my food in my room. So, used ice machine for ice in my cooler.

Wasn't impressed. This hotel has room for improvements.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We had a great stay at MTIS. We checked in VERY late and the room was ready, clean, and comfortable. The beds were comfy and my youngest loved the cushioned window seat and decided to make it her bed for the night. The continental breakfast was just fine for a crew who doesn't eat heavy breakfasts. I would DEFINITELY book this hotel again for University events. Had some issue connecting with the internet , but it was too late in the evening to really care....

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Average inn room.Carpet needs to be cleaned.The bed was comfortable enough for a goodnight rest.The rooms need to be updated.The bathroom was fairly clean.The front desk staff was fairly nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was pleasant and friendly. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was good, no particular hot food. Location is great and within driving distance to most sites. Only thing, fitness center needs some free weights.Would stay here again. I recommend.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel S, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017