US$122
US$151
US$195
US$178
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanwindow seatocean citywafflesqueen bedrooms are smallhard boiled eggsenjoyed my staythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againnice stayfree breakfastfuneralmirrorfrigrateshighway
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Front end was very courteous and friendly.
Rooms were very well kept.
However it would have been nice to have some tea bags and coffee in the rooms.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The pullout sofa had previously been used. I had to ask for clean linens. The next day the exact same thing happened. The nightime staff person was very rude aboutthe matter.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

This hotel was very comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful.
No pool which was a bummer in the summertime.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016

An overnight stop picking up kids for our family trip to N. C. Room was comfortable and hotel was conveniently located Breakfast was minimal - thank goodness for the waffle maker.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

When I came to the front desk to check in, I identified myself and indicated that I had two rooms reserved for the night of July 22nd. I was told that my reservations may have been cancelled because the credit card I had used 6 months prior to guarantee the room had been refused. I explained that within the past 10 days or so, the credit card company had cancelled and re-issued my card because it had been compromised. I asked why someone hadn't contacted me and I was told they had called me that day (July 22) to inform me. Obviously I was not home as I was on my way to the Salisbury Microtel. I then asked why my reservations wouldn't have been good until 6pm and the person merely said they could be cancelled any time the motel wished. She was NOT what I would call a good customer relations person. She further told me she was not going to discuss it any further! The rooms were there and we did stay that evening.
In case you aren't aware, the person dealing with the customer is one of the most important people in your organization, why do they choose people with poor people skills? Are they cheaper? Maybe not if they create a negative customer feeling!!

1  Thank fwm