“Best Sushi in Salisbury”
Review of Ikebana

Ikebana
Ranked #21 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Fresh and delicious sushi, great variety of other dishes, awesome service, calm and inviting atmosphere. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This is one our favorite places. There sushi is the best. They have great hostess and servers who are always so courteous and friendly and they offer great suggestions. Favorites are the beef fried rice and for rolls the volcano, sunshine, December, playgirl, and they offer specials as well. Never had a bad meal there. The ambience is great from couples to family. Take out is easy as well and still high quality unlike some places.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My parents suggested we got to Ikebana for dinner. It had been a couple years since our last visit. Our server was pleasant and attentive. Too much ginger dr swing on the salads. Our sushi was pretty good.

We all ordered entrees. Three hibachi filet orders were over cooked. I ordered mine medium rare and mine was beyond medium well. The others ordered medium and got well done meat. If you can’t cook to temp, don’t ask us how we want it...and don’t charge $20 an entree. I will note that my son enjoyed his hibachi salmon.

My vegetables, which I believe were supposed to be stir fried, were cold. Cold as in they were just taken out of the refrigerator. The teriyaki steak orders came out sizzling. My mom said her meat was tough.

I will try the place out again for sushi, but not for hibachi meals.

Lastly, why is there still a pile of “stuff” right behind the greeter’s station. Why?!?

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service from beginning to end. Highly recommended. Sushi was very good. Will come here again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Our favorite restaurant in Salisbury! We enjoy Ikebana at least once a month and have only had excellent meals and service. The local owners are very nice and welcoming. The restaurant is very clean and well-run. I highly recommend Ikebana!