“Cute place...good food”
Review of Riverwalk Cafe

Riverwalk Cafe
Ranked #26 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Stopped in while traveling & were glad we found this place. They have a nice, clean decor & a very interesting menu. The cheeseburger pita was the daily special & it was very good. the chicken wrap was equally yummy. We iwill definitely stop by when in the area again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The place was recommended by a friend. I ordered what she recommended plus tried some other items. Staff friendly and ambience is casual and relaxing. Great use of space and of the old buildings. Loved the exposed brick and it was clean and decorated nicely. Smoothie we had was the green kale one and the mango. Prefer the green one and the kids loved it too. Hummus, lentil soup, and falafel pita were fresh and tasty. You order and they bring it to you and clean up. Bright and sunny area seating in and out, parking in the rear or across the street. Serve coffee and breakfast sandwiches too.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Just awesome. Walked here from home (N. Pinehurst Ave.) got a cup of coffee and a baklava. delicious. very clean. very nice staff. ceramics shop next door. bakery opening on the other side. free parking in back. It is on my go-to list.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My friend kept talking about a little place she liked to have breakfast and lunch, but I kept putting off going with her. I wish I had not!!!This is probably - hands down - one of the best places I have ever eaten. My husband and I travel a lot - NY, Washington DC, Chicago - and never has a lunch cafe had such good pita. I couldn't get enough of it. I had the gyro on pita - fabulous! We are lucky to have this cafe in Salisbury. In addition to great food, the service was friendly, the prices were very reasonable, and the environment is adorable.

1  Thank Kenwood5603
Reviewed 18 July 2017

very clean, healthy food wraps salads sandwiches, and serves breakfast all day, I have not had one but I see lots of people ordering smoothies. Just a very nice somewhat quiet place with good service and food.

1  Thank George M